Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement windscreen mount for Sanef doofer?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Changing my car tomorrow so I've removed the attachment that fixes my Sanef peage doofer to the windscreen. Any idea if I can get a replacement? The attachment is fine, but it no longer has a sticky pad that would attach it to the glass.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@rob@rar, Couldn't you just use some double sided adhesive tape?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try one of them sticky pads used for sticking rear view mirrors back on from Halfrauds or any car shop.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
as above, get 3m sticky pads from hardware store, cut to size - will work perfectly.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@rob@rar, Or just pop into the sanef (or bip & go) booth by the peage & ask for new one. Very quick to do & you may get a new doofer, as we did which is a third of the size of the old one.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Complete mounts are also available from the Sanef website - I ordered a couple for when we changed our car, and to have one in reserve is the windscreen was replaced.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
How long does the battery in the Sanef doofer last? I've probably had this one for 5 or 6 years, so it might be worth doing as genepi suggests and calling in to a Sanef office and getting a new unit?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@rob@rar, We were a bit worried about the battery too - about 5-or 6 years old. But it was refused a the barrier as the credit card was due to expire at the end of the month. So we changed the card details & picked up the new doofer. Took 5mins in all, I think. The lady laughed when she saw it, as it was clearly an ancient model!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have a new, smaller, one. Stuck with one of those double sided mirror sticking things because I changed cars.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You can easily get spare doofer mounts - order online. Battery is supposed to last about 5-7 years IIRC.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rob@rar, I popped into the Sanef office in Reims as its closest to the motorway its to one side of the Sanef service depot near Carrefour. (for a fuel top up) They are very nice and will change it for a new mini one, they also speak very good english and have nice toilets!

Agence commerciale de Tinqueux
A4 dans les 2 sens
sortie Reims - Tinqueux (n°22)
Adresse : sanef - Echangeur Reims / Tinqueux - 51430 TINQUEUX
Horaires : du lundi au vendredi de 8h à 18h.

http://www.sanef.com/mainapp/dev/gm/index3.php

If you log into your SANEF account I think this page tells you how to change it by post (it only tells me I have an up to date one.) https://www.sanefgroupe.com/web/cli_badge_commande.php
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rob@rar , I use a little bit of blue tack and put it on the top of the dashboard. Stopped using the holder three cars ago (although I still have it in the garage in case of future need - don't tell Mrs DJ Very Happy )
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@rob@rar, I think we have about 8 of the things sitting at home (multiple cars if you count the parents on both sides of the family). I'm trying to rearrange some stuff to get down to the building blocks clinic next weekend, but failing that happy to stick one in the post, as long as it's the same doofer, no idea how often (if at all) they update the fitting.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy