Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2015/16 Season opening party for GB's No.1 Blind male racer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yup, you read that right Razz I'm GB's No.1 visually impaired male ski racer, currently ranked world 15 in slalom. I'm having a season opening party on 26 November from 6.30pm at Finches Ski Shop, 25-29 Perry Vale, London SE23 2NE. The shop is a great venue with an epic alpine-style gallery at the back where they'll be food, drink (obligatory gluhwein) and a DJ! The shop will also be open and they'll be exclusive discounts on the night for everyone for buys any gear they need. Finches support me and my Guide Jack Davey and are particularly awesome at boot fitting - i'd recommend them but importantly they're also an independent ski shop which makes a difference. It is a bit of a fundraiser so if you're able to make a donation on the door that would be gratefully received (you'll get your food and drink in return!), if you want to learn more about me and Jack check out our FB page www.facebook.com/blindskiracing and if you'd like to support us www.gofundme.com/blindskiracing I'm also on twitter @jdlskier so follow if you fancy it! It would be great to meet you if you can make it. Cheers, JDL Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@JDLskier, welcome to Snowheads! As a non-londoner, I won't be able to join the party but I wish you all the best for the coming season!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks NBT! Sorry you can't join us but do check out our Facebook page and share it with your mates. All packed and ready for the off tomorrow, first race of the season next week!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy