Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scotish Skiing for a long weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
mountainaddict wrote:
Quote:
Oh, and do mind the half-covered broken wooden deer fences at the side of the runs... 
Do you mean the snow fences? ie the fences that keep the snow on the ski runs - as opposed to it being blasted off the mountain by the wind.

Someone was telling me there has been a lot of effort put into renewing the Glenshee snow fences over the summer. Certainly while I was up there walking on the Glas Maol side in september and on the Cairnwell side last weekend, it all looks pretty good. In September I also saw new pylons going in for a new tow on Caenlochan so it's not just the Tiger chair they've done. It's a lot of investment in the skiing infrastructure, please take note Cairngorm...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

davkt wrote:
On the plus side the skiing is fun (even if 10yo Toastertalbot was loudly complaining the Scottish reds would be easy blues in L2A) .

In the unlikely event you make it through border security again, do drop me a message and I can take little Toastertalbot for a run down Tiger at Glenshee. It will be interesting to see how many turns he manages to get in, if any.

Or send him into Canyon at Glencoe. That was classed red until very recently, or maybe right through haggis trap, that is supposed to be blue Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ToasterTalbot is a she! And given what she goes down in L2A with Easiski not much phases her!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy