Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shared transfer Val D'Isere to Lyon LYS airport - Sat 6th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
1 person, looking to join up with others in Val D'Isere who need a transfer to Lyon airport on Saturday 6th Feb.

Flying @ 14:40 from LYS. The more people the cheaper the transfer will be!

I guess we'd want to leave Val at 09:30ish.

Let me know if you're interested

Thanks

Brad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Aussieboarder, You could try bensbus, they have just started a bus service from Val d'Isere to Lyon airport this year.
More details here - http://www.bensbus.co.uk/ski-transfer/lyon-airport-to-val-disere/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Try the Tarentaise transfers Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/850771538271311/
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks both. That FB page could be perfect!

Yes Bens Bus is the fallback, but would prefer the speed and lack of fuss with a private transfer if I can get together a group of people needing the same journey. Probably works out to the same or less than Bens Bus.

Cheers!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bump. Anyone else doing the Val D'Isere to LYS airport journey on Sat 6th Feb?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bump. Anyone going from Val to LYS airport on Sat 6th Feb?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy