Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Flaine - Which ski shop......

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just planning for next years trip and I looking to pre book my ski's.

We are staying in the Les Terrasses d'Eos which I believe has a ski shop on site but I cant find its name anywhere so I can make the booking, does anyone know if its one of the big companies like Skiset or Sport 2000 or is it just one owned by the hotel?

Either way any advice on if its any good, whats its called, where I can find it online or any recommendations where I might go instead (without too much of a trail as I know the hotel is not exactly in the village).

Thanks

Nik
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi
There's no ski shop at Terrasses d'Eos but there is one next door at the Terrasses d'Helios (part of the Montsoliel complex)- see http://skishop-helios.com/
It's part of the Simond Sport group of shops in Flaine - you can order on-line through the Twinner Sport network.
I've never used it but can recommend Philippe at Skiset in the Flaine Foret shopping centre.
They have good equipment and you can order via the Skiset system or get even better prices if you e-mail them direct at info@skiset-flaine.com
Even better they will open when you want & take you between the shop & Montsoliel in their mini-bus
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brilliant, thanks very much. I will take a look and see what is best.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last season the shop at Helios was for Helios guests only. I know this because I checked both with the shop and PV.

I can also vouch for Skiset in Foret. They're on the right as you walk down the slope, just before the Perdrix Noire and the entrance to the Galerie Marchande.

The walk from Montsoleil isn't far but there are alternatives. The free ski bus runs pretty much door to door and, in case you've not been made aware, Montsoleil has free navettes (minibuses) which will take you anywhere around the resort, although from memory they only run from about 6.30pm, which *might* be timed to start after the ski bus stops running?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Flaine Super Ski are by far and away the best.
They don't treat you like a mug, they properly prepare and repair every pair of skis before each hire.

I would never use anybody else!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy