Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mixed group trip needs 2 more! Val d'Isere w/c Feb 28th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're a mixed group of ten (6 guys, 4 girls) who have booked a 12 person luxury chalet in Val d'Isere through VIP Ski from Feb 28th through March 6th. A range of ski abilities from advanced all the way through to beginners (strong apres skiiers throughout). We're all in our early-mid thirties. Drop us a line if interested! Jon

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 17-11-15 16:15; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Jon, I would be interested if there is still a place available? I'm a 26 yr old intermediate sort of snowboarder.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep, we still have two spaces available! Would it just be yourself or is there someone else who might be keen? (Need to fill both beds in a twin room).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would be interested also am snowboarder 33yr how much is it any more details? Thanks
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi both, here are the chalet details.

https://www.vip-chalets.com/chalets/bellevarde-lodge-merlot

Price pp is £1196.10 including flights, transfers, accommodation, food and drink for six nights. The company is fantastic- went a few years ago with them and it was great, even offer a free taxi service around the resort if you get stuck.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Guys, I could be interested if you have space for one. 34yr old reasonable piste skier, is there an option on where the flights are from or are they from one particular airport?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Also does that price include lift pass?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there, flights are from Gatwick at the moment- not sure if the company is flexible on this but can check. That price doesn't include lift pass I'm afraid...wish it did!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Gatwick would be a ball ache for me, if they could do Birmingham or Bristol I could be keen. Any idea how much lift pass is on top?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lift pass is £200 for the week including the whole espace killy. Will check on the flights to see what's possible there...
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks like the other flight alternative is Manchester
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy