Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Selva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know how often the 2 man chair next to the Hotel Else runs? When I styed there 5 years ago it only seemed to operate on Saturday, is that normal? Have friends staying at the Pralong (and I will be at the Flora later) at Christmas and they hoped to use it.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think you get no answers becourse one does not know which lift you talk about - you could name it på looking on google - maps.

https://www.google.dk/maps/place/Hotel+Else/@46.5486822,11.7623854,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xd3e52a6ebe778135

do you mean the nameless lift beside "Fungaia" piste? or?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ghost Dog, we stayed in the Pralong over Easter(ish) last year and it was running on the first Sunday of our holiday before closing for (what we were told was) the season.
Sorry can't be any more help than that.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That lift would be the 'Ciampinoi' two man chair. I'm not sure of opening times tho'.

However - there is a piste into town from that area (takes you to the 'Crystal' bridge or bottom of the Ciampinoi bubble)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why not just send the hotel an email? I'm sure they'll know how often the lift runs.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I don't care if it runs or not, happy to hop the car park fence and ski down. Was just asking to satisfy friend's query. She will find out soon enough. I wonder if it is a end of season thing, when I stayed at the Else it would have been last or second last week of the season.

Off topic, why do the labels on chairlifts in google maps shrink as you zoom in so that they remain illegible?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It was the Pralong we stayed at and, if it's the same chef, then you call tell your friends that the food will be very nice.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy