Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Shuttle

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Has anyone had any experience good or bad of using Geneva Shuttle.

I got a very competive quote for them to do a transfer from Geneva to Les Gets and the want payment from a card to confirm the booking - details of which they want via email.

This was a few weeks ago and I had forgotten to make the payment/give details. They sent a reminder email but now the website appears to be down. Web address is www.geneva-shuttle.com

Just want to know if anyone has dealt with them before or whether I should just stay clear.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@cham08, I haven't come across them but looking them up on google there are a couple of reviews, from some time ago, both in French, and I think one was about not wanting to pass on CC details. You could try Skiidy or one of the other transfer companies.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't know a thing about Geneva Shuttle, but you have two red flags; web site down, asking for bank details by email. Run away.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They were a few quid cheaper than other quotes I had but when spread out per person it is not worth the risk. Just thought I would check to see if anybody had ever used them.

Thanks
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Card details via email!!!!????? Avoid!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
In 12 years of operating transfers never heard of them. Looks as though the domain was registered in 2012. Here's the details of the who-is lookup (admin and registrar email addys look dodgy):

Domain Name: GENEVA-SHUTTLE.COM
Registrar: OVH
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 433
Whois Server: whois.ovh.com
Referral URL: http://www.ovh.com
Name Server: DNS100.OVH.NET
Name Server: NS100.OVH.NET
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 25-oct-2015
Creation Date: 14-mar-2012
Expiration Date: 14-mar-2016
Domain Name: geneva-shuttle.com
Registry Domain ID: 1707265619_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ovh.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ovh.com
Updated Date: 2015-10-25T13:11:09.0Z
Creation Date: 2012-03-14T21:47:10.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-03-14T21:47:10.0Z
Registrar: OVH, SAS
Registrar IANA ID: 433
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@ovh.net
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.899498765
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Loutfi Farid
Registrant Organization: Transport linea
Registrant Street: 286 bis rue de clermont
Registrant City: Beauvais
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 60000
Registrant Country: FR
Registrant Phone: +33.698941906
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: husti10ajgxi944xr2yc@x.o-w-o.info
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Loutfi Farid
Admin Organization: Transport linea
Admin Street: parc d'activité annecy la ravoire
Admin City: metz tessy
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 74370
Admin Country: FR
Admin Phone: +33.698941906
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: zyhu8fram1doazhofjfi@l.o-w-o.info
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Loutfi Farid
Tech Organization: Transport linea
Tech Street: parc d'activité annecy la ravoire
Tech City: metz tessy
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 74370
Tech Country: FR
Tech Phone: +33.698941906
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Last time I used alpybus. Paid the driver in cash. Wanted euros and had to get it before as cash machines in Geneva airport don't give out euros. They were ok but changed our pickup time to quite a few hours earlier citing possible bad weather. My suspicion is that it had nothing to do with the weather, but because it suited other pickups best.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
you'd be right in that assumption. If you read their t&c's now they can change your pickup time by up to 2 hour both to and from the airport and there's nothing you can do about it.

As for the OP. I'd recommend, you book with one of the well known companies: Morzexpress.com (but I'm biased), Skidygonzales, Ski-lifts, Skitransfers.com, powdercab.com et al. (apologies to anyone I've left out).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Themasterpiece wrote:
Last time I used alpybus. Paid the driver in cash. Wanted euros and had to get it before as cash machines in Geneva airport don't give out euros. They were ok but changed our pickup time to quite a few hours earlier citing possible bad weather. My suspicion is that it had nothing to do with the weather, but because it suited other pickups best.

Wow, how did complaints about Alpybus get dragged into a thread on Geneva Shuttle? For balance:

Yesterday I used ChamExpress, they were great, turned up on time, got us there in time and basically did what they said they would do. I have used ChamExpress many times and they have never let me down.

Most of the time I use AlpyBus, they are great. They turn up on time and text a nice 'tight' pick up slot in advance. They have always got us there on time and when needed reallocated my bus when a flight was delayed. I have used them many times and they have never let me down.

None of that helps the OP who wants to go to Les Gets, I think (can't see the OP in this screen).

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 2-11-15 20:34; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Actually indirectly I guess it does help the OP, as (indirectly) I suppose I can recommend MorzExpress.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy