Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France in jan-march 2016 - go/join with a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I'm a 31 year old male from Manchester. Can ski well but not gone on a skiing trip for over a decade. Would like to ideally go with a group of people and not solo. I'm thinking about France next year, between January to March.. I don't need or want any lessons, will just go to the Manchester chill factor to refresh my skills a few times. Just want a good weeks skiing. Been to Schladming and some other place, back in my high school days. I'm happy enough hostelling it or in a dorm with others, keeping it cheap, don't want to be spending a fortune on a hotel etc...

if anyone has any ideas/recommendations/pointers, would be much appreciated.

thanks!

phil
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowheads. snowHead the trips to UCPA centres in France might suit you
Terrific value, all inclusive prices. You'll meet more people if you opt for a holiday including lessons (though be aware that the top groups in some centres will be very skilled) but there are also holidays without. Action Outdoors market their holidays -in top French resorts - in the UK.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. I'll look into what UCPA is and Action Outdoors tomorrow. Keen to get something booked asap, something to look forward to!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What about a snowheads bash ?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@phil1984, a snowheads bash would be good, if dates fit. don't forget there are four weeks French school hols from 7 February. Unless you like lift queues they are best avoided.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just booked UCPA Val D'Isere for March 2016. I was getting so frustrated and fed up looking at different trips, flight times and costs, do flights fit in with transfers to and from ski resort etc.

This trip has coach travel from London, gone with this option, can bring a bigger travel bag/s with me too.

Thanks for the tips and advice. Looking forward to my first ski trip for 15-16years!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we are 31 years old couple who are organizing skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland. 650 gbp pp
Skipass, flights (from manchester), transfers, accommodation, equipment carriage included in price.
Not included : food
more info: http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=121272
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy