Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best deals on ski hire and lift passes for Breckenridge?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we are visiting breckenridge for the first time in mid February.

Can anyone advise best deals on ski and boot hire? There seems to be a very reasonable place in Frisco (AB Ski) is there anywhere in breck that gives reasonable rates for a week.

Also are there any better deals for a lift pass than the advance web booking on the Breck web site?

Thanks

Steven
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Steve, we're off to winter park next week and the best prices we could get for passes and ski hire was the tour company. Are you going independently or as a package?.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mac
we are booking it all independently. Have got great deals on flights and accomodation, now tryuing to find a deal on hire and passes.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went to Breckenridge independently last year; I couldn't find a better deal than booking o line in advance. You can make your lift pass a charge card for most of the mountain restaurants as well, which is handy (until you get the bill).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can only go on what we have experienced previously and no 'insider' knowledge.

Booked our tickets at Breckenridge through the rep. and got about 10% discount. Found out later that they got commission for selling them to us but didn't really mind given that we had a discount anyway.

Possibly not of any use to you now but have found previously that booking lift passes for the US when you book your holiday can be considerably cheaper. e.g Got 2 for 1 for Jackson Hole this year - booked through Ski World.

Maybe worth E mailing your rep if you have one and seeing what they can do. Info may be slightly biased due to the 'commision' thing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I should have said that booking in advance on line is cheaper than buyiing in Breckenridge IIRC. You have to buy a certain time in advance to get the discount (and have time for the passses to be sent to you).

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Thu 12-01-06 10:05; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks everyone

i have found AB ski at http://www.abskisport.com/ who look very reasonable
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy