Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria Ski Holiday - Zell Am See - possibly for sale - opinion needed please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I hope this is ok to put this in the classified forum as I don't currently have the holiday for sale i'm trying to find out if there would be interest if I advertised it.

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a ski holiday to Austria Zell am See, Jan 23rd - Jan 30th 2016 flying from London Gatwick for 7 nights at the Hotel Heitzmann for £800. The cost of this holiday on Crystal is £1308.00. You would need to arrange the name change for the flights.

I have a holiday booked with Crystal for 10 adults and 2 children however one of the children has unfortunately become to ill to get insured to fly.

So far I have only paid the deposit's for the holiday and full payment is due sat 31st oct.

I have contacted crystal about cancelling the booking for the family which is 2 adults and 2 children however due to terms and conditions they are still making us pay nearly the full holiday cost regardless of cancelling 4 spaces.

This is because as a group of 10 adults we received a group booking discount which I lose if I cancel 2 adult spaces.Therefore i'm considering paying for the 2 adult spaces and then trying to sell them on so whoever buys them will benefit from the group booking discount hence the £800 price.

However I don't know if there is interest in this kind of thing and was hoping people in the forum could give me some feedback? if there was interest I would pay the full amount this Saturday and then put the holiday for sale.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Andrea85, welcome to snowheads, it's usual to put this sort of thing in the Solo Skiers vs Groups Organising Trips Section. It would be a double Post but you could start a new thread in that section
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would it be right to assume that the child too ill to be insured is also too ill to ski?
After all, a lot off people enjoy driving to the Alps.

And of course Welcome to snowHeads snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy