Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Servicing Recommendations Request - La Tania + Courchevel 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Can anyone out there recommend reliable ski service centres in La Tania and Courchevel? Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Couttet Sports in 1850. Come out of La Croisette (snow side), turn left, walk to the road, bear left (downhill) onto the road, towards the church, and it's about 100m (?) along on the right hand side next to a pharmacy, before you get to the church. It's on the Courchevel website http://www.courchevel.com/index2.php?page=shopping-fiche

PS I should say that I have only used them for boots, for which they were excellent, but they come highly recommended.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 9-01-06 11:39; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
fraserp, I can recommend Freeride in C1650 which is only a few mintues away on the free ski bus.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ski Higher in La Tania did a good job on mine - they do overnight servicing with the full on machine stuff. Just over the bridge in La Tania.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Can anyone out there recommend reliable ski service centres in La Tania and Courchevel? Thanks.

Should have specified C1850.
Many thanks for the replies so far.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Second vote for Couttet. Used them last week!

ScottyDog
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've used Jean Blanc (over the road on the right hand side looking up to Saulier from the Croisette) a number of times and they seemed fine. It's very convenient and they have their own workshop downstairs. I've seen a couple of the Ski-set shops bundle skis into vans, presumably for central servicing, and they didn't seem too bothered about dropping a few sets.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy