Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Other activities in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking forward to the pre-Christmas week in Tignes (Brev) Happy

Our (family) party is 4 experienced skiers, 1 experienced boarder, 1 intermediate skier and one beginner.

I don't think my sister-in-law (the beginner) will fancy skiing the whole week. Any advice on other activities she might do (links)? She wouldn't object to some sort of spa, swimming or snowshoeing (guided?).

Also, does anyone know if there are any companies that deliver food shopping? I remember using such a service in Les Menuires a few years ago.

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is an good looking indoor climbing wall in Le Lac
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In Brev you have drinking, eating, erm...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There's also a swimming area and wellness centre in le lac, called Le Lagon.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ecsleath, if your sister-in-law is going to catch up with all the other more experienced skiers, then she will need to be skiing all week.
As long as she's in a good ski school class, or with a good private instructor that shouldn't be a problem.
If she resorts to swimming or snowshoeing (all fun in their own right of course) she will always be the one-left-out.
And eventually not bother coming along at all.
So its up to you and your family/friends to make her welcome, encourage her, give her a good time to make sure she remains part of the group.
And your brother will be happier too.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm sure she'd be up for this !

http://www.tignes.net/en/winter-sports/ice-diving-203.html

On a more serious note, here's the full list

http://www.tignes.net/en/winter-sports-6.html
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Jonpim, learning to ski is super-exhausting though, she might fancy an early finish on a couple of days, in which case I'm sure she'd enjoy a swim/spa in Le Lac - then maybe meet the others for a bit of apres in the Loop Bar then go back down to Brev. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Go karts, dog sledding, ski bungee for starters. Cool
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Jonpim, I take your point, but it's a big ask to get her to anything near our level in a week.

My wife and I have been for 30 odd weeks more or less, our kids (now 22 and 20) have skied since they were 6 and 4 and her son (the boarder) has done a season.

My gut feeling is she'll get a few lessons in and we'll ski together for the odd afternoon and try to meet up for meals as much as possible. She'd feel bad if she thought she was slowing us down.

She's going to Xscape in Castleford soon so we might get a better idea of her feelings after that.

Thanks.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have a look at the Evo2 website - its amazing what they conjure up - from heli sightseeing to snow shoeing. PS The Lagon is ace.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy