Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 Valleys Snow in March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was looking at the week 27th Feb - 5th March, but notice nearly all prices drop considerably on the 5/6 March. Any ideas why? and is there likely to be good snow then? Ta.

CG
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
French holidays are over, hence the price drop. More than likely to be good snow. Second/third week of March is my favourite time to ski, usually have excellent conditions.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
LOTA- thanks for that. I suspected the same.

CG
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Early March snow is 'season in full swing on full snow cover' snow.

As 3Vs is more or less fully open to end of April and Val Thorens open into May, early March is positively early season!! wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy