Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Profeet-ed bony ankles skied last night

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Technica boots which were fitted to my bony ankles by Jimmy at Profeet got an hour-long piste bashing on the plastic matting last night – comfy with absolutely no ankle problems.

They were fitted with a customised footbed and had some shell-stretching. After that, a custom wedge under one of my heels straighted up my obvious lop-sidedness. I've never had this done before and I'm certain I wouldn't have got this level of attention and skill at the big London stores.

I believe I was much better positioned over my skis (laterally) last night as a result. Previously, my right foot had to run a bit further out to take account of the mis-aligned ankle/knee.

I think it's the massive experience and the skill with which all the the equipment at Profeet is being used, that sets them apart.

In two seasons, countless weeks' holidays plus dry-sloping I've had just three other pairs of boots – but all of those needed a lot of messing about before they were right.

Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
roberto, good to hear that they sorted you out & appear to be comfy. Profeet must get a lot of custom from recommendations here - us included!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy