Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

TK Maxx Ski Wear now online

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looks like some decent items from the likes of Colmar, Killy, Mountain Force and others Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Unfortunately nothing in the Colchester shop yet.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hmmm ... Decent for kids stuff maybe but looking through the list if you are of average build and don't want to look i. German or ii. That you are from the 1980s ... Tacky Macks may not be for you

Smile rolling eyes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Popped into Crown Point at Denton at the weekend for a "mooch around"... found some Mountain Force "Sonic" pants for £79... don't really know much about the brand but the quality of them do seem pretty good from the outset. They "fit" so much better than my current cheap ones I had when I started out a few years back. Happy days
Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just had a quick look on their website. I have a real problem with the phrase ski "pants", so I was pleased to see and attempt at using alternatives, however the phrase "Snowboard Slacks" did make me laugh.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Spike107 wrote:
Popped into Crown Point at Denton at the weekend for a "mooch around"... found some Mountain Force "Sonic" pants for £79... don't really know much about the brand but the quality of them do seem pretty good from the outset. They "fit" so much better than my current cheap ones I had when I started out a few years back. Happy days
Toofy Grin

There is a thread before where thy had some as well and we all pilled in. I got a pair and quite like them.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I was passing TK Max today in Biggleswade ...
I just had to pop in for a browse.

I didn't spend too much .. £7.99 on tow pairs of HH "Nursery" Ski socks.

I already have probably 4 pairs of these merino blend socks and they are my favourits.
I've got all the socks from all the companies ..
Falke, Salomon, Silk Ones .. my ski sock collection is huge!
But now I've got another couple of pairs.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Spyder gear in TKs Elgin branch for second year running. Not a great selection, but OH picked up a jacket for about a hundred quid. She had a stalker follow her round incase she put it down. I felt sorry for the stalker... She can easy spend an hour or so in there.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I got a pair of Mountain Force pants. I really like them. Since I've had them I've seen Mountain Force stuff sold in a fair few places. Although never at the eye watering RRP!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I picked up one of these yesterday.

http://www.blue-tomato.com/en-GB/product/Quiksilver-Movement+Gtx+3L+Pro+Jacket-276151/

It's the green version.

Some guy on eBay is selling a couple of them for £200. He probably picked them up for £100 in TK Maxx too. Was rather delighted to find it as I had always though a "proper" goretex shell was out of my price range.

Haven't found too much about it online but it seems really good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy