Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone bought passes on line?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking about buying my EK passes on line.

Do they arrive OK, even to the UK?

Anyone had any issues at all?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not EK, but I've bought 3V passes online and had no problems with delivery (to Sweden, not UK, but shouldn't be any different).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep, all good not problem. Just leave a couple of weeks (though doesnt usually take that long) for them to arrive.

Once you have the cards, just top them up at will online.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I purchased Paradiski passes and was really impressed with the speed of delivery.

I think they have the supply chain pretty much sorted as I would think a lot of online buyers will be remote to the ski area.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Purchased Paradiski pass for the last 2years no problem at all. Easy enough to renew as they retain all the imformation.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Though I have only bought Grand Massif passes on line I expect you would also have the same option as I did to collect in resort.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bought EK, 3V, Paradiski and AdH passes on line, never had a problem. All arrived in the UK about a week after ordering.

Was quite put out I couldn't do it for Gressoney this year!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Do EK passes every year online. No problem at all. Only have to buy cards every 3 years and top up.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bought a PdS pass online a few years ago and no problems with delivery. Recharged it online a few times since and no problems there either, though there is always that slight fear the first time you walk up to a gate Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy