Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stinky boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My boots stink.

I know - it's my own fault - got back last year and forget to take boots out of bag to let them dry out properly before storage over the warmer months.

Anybody got any suggestions as to how I might de-stink them?

Ta.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
acute_angina, new liners Evil or Very Mad

Just how green and mouldy are they? Baking soda used liberally and left inside for a few days can kill a bad niff as long as the root cause is removed.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, isn't the root cause usually the feet that go into the boots? So, remove the feet and solve the problem, or have I misunderstood Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mike Lawrie, Reading his text I'm more inclined to think he left his boots swimming in sweat in a plastic bag under the immersion heater for the summer Skullie And that Tesco stuff works a treat on your feet.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Masque, What was that Tesco stuff's name again, as my daughter has rotten feet?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
worth trying coolfeet sray for the feet and boots www.anatom.com for stockists or the baking powder or tea tree powder for the boots
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
IncogSkiSno, It's in a little clear plastic pump bottle in the footcare section and called "Tesco 2-in-1 Antibacterial & deoderising foot spray" and in a pinch you could probably use it on other body areas Confused
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Click Here for the boot drier that kills bacteria and gets rid of odour.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
InaSpin, I use one of those. Doesn't half stink during the drying process but at least the boots can then be approached without a gas mask. Shocked
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I use "Sneaker Balls" from slushNrubble. Seem to keep the smells away Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I use boots super absorbant foot powder.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks everybody.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Sounds daft and I've not done it but filling your boots with cat litter is reputed to do the job.... Shocked
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Martin Nicholas, probably would - that's what I put in my speaker stands for my hifi, weights them well, and will help prevent the stands rusting.
(but a note of caution: get the UNfragranced stuff!)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy