Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to join a trip

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

my usual group of friends have all done silly things like having children on buying house so im at a loose end regarding a trip this year. does anybody have a room that needs filling? i was wanting to go towards the end of Jan and was looking at austria but i am not tied to any dates or destinations.

I snowboard, enjoy a little apres but i am there to snowboard so tend to avoid the all night drinking. let me know if anyone has anything going.

Thanks

Ewan
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do none of the bashes suit? A few options available there from mid-Jan through to early Feb, and easily enough people that you can pick and choose your group each day depending on how hard you want to hit the slopes (and/or apres).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
possibly. i had not considered doing one of the bashes
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
They are brilliant fun! I did one, and had such a great time I did 3 the following year. I'm addicted - doing another 2 this year. Perfect if none of your group are up for anything, as you have a guaranteed fun crowd, of all levels, and all the organisation done for you.

Unfortunately I've never done one of the Italian ones, though I really want to - hopefully next year!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@ewanmalone, I'd second the idea of looking at one of the bashes, given your preferred dates the preBBWUW in Alleghe might suit?

If you've never been to the Italian Dolomites then you're in for a treat - fantastic scenery, great value mountain restaurants and the skiing/snowboarding ain't bad either. Plus although you'll find most sHs on bashes are skiers we are not averse to the odd? Toofy Grin snowboarder joining along with us on the slopes. snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
+1 for the bashes. Go for it
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ewanmalone wrote:
Hi All

I snowboard, enjoy a little apres but i am there to snowboard so tend to avoid the all night drinking. let me know if anyone has anything going.

Thanks

Ewan

I might have a space open in the self-catering place I am staying over in Llorts, Andorra (5-12 Feb). Will probably be spending a lot of time up on Arcalis area, and hopefully quite a bit in the free riding zone. There is also another SH skiiing over there at the same time, so might meet up with him for a day. As I'll have a car, getting around should not be a problem. I'm no snowboarder, but you are welcome to join in, if this is your kind of thing.

(No late night drinking for me either).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ewanmalone, We may be able to offer you a room - PM me if interested.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pm sent
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@ewanmalone, Interested in a trip to Alpe d'huez in Jan2016?
I/we are looking for two (or more) people to join our group in Jan 2016!
At the moment there is 4 of us; brother and sister and two male friends, all aged mid twenties. We are two beginners and two advanced skiers & boarders. Very friendly and lively group.

We have paid the deposit for two extra people to hold the places so we're looking for two people to join to make a group of 6. If you know anybody who'd be interested send them our way, anyone's welcome.

Details:
Going out: Dublin to Chambéry, Jan 16th @14:20 arriving at 17:40, transfer 2h15.
Resort: Alpe D'Huez, France - 6 person self catering apartment, 5-10mins walk from town centre.
Returning: Transfer 2h15, Chambéry to Dublin, Jan 23rd @ 18:30 arriving 19:50.
Deposit €150, with the balance of €700 by Nov 7th 2015 (this includes travel, accommodation, rental of skis/board & boots and full ski pass, (so less if they have their own gear), doesn't include lessons.
Send me an email at hanlon.jody@yahoo.ie if you or anyone you know would be interested.
Jody
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Place available for the 23rd Jan in Serre Chevalier. 23rd Jan, flying from Gatwick-Milan.

Fully catered, ski pass, sharing a room with someone. We're all 30's/early 40's ranging from total beginners to experienced skiers/boards. Will be around £720 all in.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

I went along to the Birthday bash on my own last season and spent most of the week larking about offpiste with a couple of boarders and a few others.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@ewanmalone have you found a trip yet?
I am looking to fill two rooms (couples or matching up solo skiiers) in Meribel w/c 24th Jan for 1 week.
Its a 6 room catered chalet, the others in the group of varying ability of skiing / boarding.
PM me if you would like more details,

The chalet is great Le Cedre Blanc, take a look at the reviews.
Phil
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
We need a couple to fill a room left after friends dropped out of a trip to meribel 11th January for 1 week

PM me for more details

Adrian
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@adrianlawrence, Hi Adrian, can you send me details. I am 65, male and a solo skier.
ski holidays
@ewanmalone,
hi,
we are going to Zermatt,Switzerland jan 16-23rd. if you still looking for skimates : bautrys@gmail.com
snow report
@ewanmalone, hi have u found something yet. Am also boarder looking hit slopes and bit ov apres after
ski holidays
@borntoboard, let's go to Zermatt,Switzerland!!!
ski holidays
Mmm, Switzerland...

snow conditions
We have a few spaces left in our fun group of mixed ages and abilities going to the three valleys the first week of January if anyone is looking to join a group? Really good mix of skiers and boarders staying in a nice hotel. Please let me know if you would like more information?

Paul - 07765 118710
snow conditions
Ewan,

we're a group of 6 heading to 3 valleys, we ski hard, will drink in the evenings but probably just in the chalet because we're first lift sort of people. 1 girl, 5 guys, thread is below...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=122124
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy