Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Music meets Friends of Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you like classical music and have a passion for skiing then maybe these concerts will be a perfect night out for you!

A special musical event at Bentley House near Lewes, East Sussex.

Friday 16th October 2015 6.30 Aperitif - Concert - Dinner
Saturday 17th October 2015 - 6.00 Aperitif - Concert - Dinner

British Alpine Skiing needs your help.The talent of our children and future Olympians is awesome. There are no limits to how far we can go or what we can achieve. The will, the genius, the hard work and ambition is all there - we lack the means to take us all the way. For this purpose we are running two fund- raising musical evenings starting with champagne reception followed by a musical gala and a buffet supper.

The cost will be £80.00. The proceeds of the evening go to the British Alpine Ski Race Teams.
Musicians taking part include Laszlo Poth - Pianist and father of GB Ski Racer Robert Poth, Georgina Kellen - Soprano and wife of Robin Kellen CEO Snowsport Wales and India Moynihan - Mezzo Soprano, Sister of GB Ski Racer Nick Moynihan.

To buy tickets. Please book via email : ingrid@bentleyfarm.org.uk
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks great, I'll let my brother know, he lives really near there, sadly its too far for me. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
moved to The piste, this is not about skiing off-piste
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Swissie, Thank you for your support!
Sorry Snowheads police..... I thought my post would be ok. rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gillian wrote:

Sorry Snowheads police..... I thought my post would be ok. rolling eyes

Puzzled your post is ok - the mods just moved it to a forum where a bigger and more appropriate audience would see it, helping you out. Unless you only want people who ski offpiste to see it, and not all skiers...?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Whilst it is a bit far to go from the Scottish borders, I know some people who could be interested and I will draw their attention to this.

Are you able to say which musical pieces are on the agenda?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Gillian, as @fixx says I just moved the thread to a more appropriate place. the "off piste" forum is not a euphemism for "non-skiing", it's really about off-piste skiing. The piste or après summer would be better: the piste is shown in Google searches, soI I chose that...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@JohnHSmith, Hi , Shame you live so far away but it would be good to see your friends there....? It's a very light ,easy listening programme! No 'Squeaky Gate' kind of pieces! Hits from shows, Gershwin, Solo piano, clarinet, various singing ensembles , myfanwy with Violin and Piano etc. A real mixed bag of lovely music in a fabulous setting followed by lovely food and drink!
Certainly an evening not to be missed!
Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy