Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D'Isere Chalet - 3rd Jan, circa 2 twin rooms available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. Myself and a few friends have booked a lovely 8 person chalet in Val D'Isere for the 3rd to 10th Jan 2016. The deadline is fast approaching for having to pay the balance for this and we have a couple of people who are unsure whether they can make it still. So, I thought I would get on here to see if anyone would be interested. At the moment it looks like between 4 and 6 of us will make it. There is a mix of guys and girls, skiers and boarders and various abilities but no better than a decent intermediate. We are all in our late 20's / early 30's and to be honest we will be sampling the apres ski to the full on a couple of the nights so it may not be suitable if you are wanting a quiet holiday! Although we're not going to be stupid and we are all very respectful, professional people! And of course plan to ski every day so the nights won't be too late.

So as said the chalet is for 8, 4 'twin' rooms - its one of those ones where the beds are very close together but I am sure they can be pushed apart if needed - they are all en suite apart from one which has a shower room right next to it, and is the only room on that floor. It also has a hot tub and steam room and is a few hundred metres from the main gondola's / town centre.

The price is £800. Which includes:
Flights from Gatwick
Transfers
Accommodation
Breakfast, afternoon snack, 4 course dinner with wine (catered).

So if it sounds of interest or if you have any questions, please get in touch
Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Still looks like there will be 1 room available for the above. If you have any questions you can email me on:

freight_train88@hotmail.com - I have purposely given the email address I had when I was 12 so I don't get any spam to my main email addresses!

Thanks

David
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£800 per person? Any idea how much lift pass and ski hire will be?
We are three adults mid to late 30's and one child (11), red/black ski or board level. Two of us drink and carouse a fair bit so could be at the apres ski too, two not so much, one by virtue of being eleven.
Cheers,
Rob
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Rob,

Thanks for your message. Yes it's £800 per person. Not sure about ski hire but lift pass will be around £220 I think.

It looks like there is only 3 spots available, possibly soon 2.

Wasn't something that crossed our minds but I think we are all in agreement that it would be best that we kept it as adults only.

Thanks

David
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey folks.

Still looks like there are 2 rooms available for this! It's been a nightmare with people saying they're coming and then dropping out or not saying yes or no!

The chalet is called Chalet La Table in the Le Cret part of Val D'Isere so between the town centre and the quieter chair lift. Have a look, see what you think and drop me a message. I am amazed at how difficult it has been to get people to commit to what looks like a dream holiday to me!

A couple of people have mentioned that it is too expensive for them. I agree that we have not taken the cheapest option but for just over £100 a night which includes transport, most food and some wine, plus a hot tub, steam room and in one of the best resorts in the world... I think it's pretty good!

Any questions let me know.

Thanks

David
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For those interested please note that I've added some cheap options for ski trips on another thread. Prices a little more competitive Smile and one on 9th Jan for around 350pp to Val d'Isere (also flights, transfers, catered chalet). Note I'm looking for a group to make-up, join or or just a male room share but the options I've listed give people the idea of prices around for Dec/Jan if you look! Prices valid as of 22nd Nov 15.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi there,

The chalet we have gone for is a very nice, very popular chalet which we wanted to secure on those dates before it became unavailable. We didn't want to skimp on our holiday that we have worked hard for, we wanted something that had a bit of quality / luxury so that it really will be a fantastic holiday with no compromises.

Also you have just posted quotes from ski holiday websites like Crystal. We have actually fully paid for and confirmed this holiday on good dates in terms of business, price and snow conditions (although not 100% guaranteed but chances are will be better than the middle of December).

Thanks

David
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now 3 spaces left. Email me if interested. Not long now! Can't wait.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy