Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

for better value in Port De Soleil - come over to the swiss side !!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Well I never thought I would ever say this, but we have just booked our second Christmas on the Swiss Side of Port De Soleil and it is still more cost effective than others we have previously found.
Plus by booking by end of September you get a 10% discount...
Le Chaudron is an on piste restaurant / hotel above Les Crosets, near Champery, which can be accessed from both (expensive cable car up from Champery, train / bus / road to les Crosets). The last part of your journey is a half mile snow mobile ride to the hotel.

http://www.le-chaudron.ch/sgcms/cms/page.php?p=13

I didn;t want to shout about it until we had experienced it last year. It came recommended from a friend and we are so glad we took the dive... Even tho the PDS was closed due to lack of snow last year, they fell over themselves to help us out & we had a great stay. Driving to Verbier (1 hour) & Zurmatt (2 hours) to ski....
The hotel is a little quirky but has a large restaurant, during the day with bar and terraces.

My boss took a group of 8 there in March moving from a chalet in Morzine to gain better value and they have already booked to return for 2016..

The prices include 6 days ski pass & they will make sandwiches for you for lunch, which will include a drink & bar of chocolate / crisps....
£535 each starting price for a double room, pay by end of September and save a further £53 ea...

You are on the Swiss side of PDS , step out of the door, onto Piste to ski down to Les Crosets chair lifts or the play area...a quick route to gain access to the French side of PDS...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy