Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Toy snowboard type thing for young toddler?

Poster: A snowHead
Any ideas or recommendations for something snowboard-like that a toddler and parents could play with together in the snow (and before a snow trip too?!) Some snowboard mad friends have an adorable kid, and will be taking him on his first snow trip this winter. He’ll be in childcare at times, but obviously the parents will want to play with him in the snow too, and want to get him indoctrinated into the boarding world early!

He’ll be a very big 1 year + 3 months – any recommendations?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't they just tie his shoelaces together.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rjs, Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil

I do suspect it's more for the fun of the parents than the kid - he'll not even know what it is!? Just that he's hopefully having fun in strange cold white stuff.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Something like this, but a bit smaller?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plastic-Snowboard-Winter-Boarding-Children/dp/B009XDGE5K?tag=amz07b-21
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@rjs, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@rjs, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Do they know they are setting their poor son up for a life p*ss taking and snarls from us plankers? Poor lad Toofy Grin
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Dzmarc, thanks - that's the sort of thing I think, but yes, smaller. Personally I think velcroing his shoes to a tea-tray would to the job, but something more 'professional' would look very cute I'm sure Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@PaulC1984, well I'm a skier, and I'll be on the trip with them, so I'll make sure he gets used to the p*ss-taking early Twisted Evil

I've been at it for a few years with the parents though and got nowhere, but you've got to keep at these things!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
fixx wrote:
@PaulC1984, well I'm a skier, and I'll be on the trip with them, so I'll make sure he gets used to the p*ss-taking early Twisted Evil

I've been at it for a few years with the parents though and got nowhere, but you've got to keep at these things!

Im sure there are mmaaannnnnyyyyy you tube clips you can send them Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
...and when they're a wee bit bigger, go do Riglets - Jnr there is two and a bit.

ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Richard_Sideways,
Looks like he's pulled Cool
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
L'il man got steez.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Richard_Sideways wrote:
L'il man got steez.
Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
one of the those plastic jibbies but to be honest my youngest niece nailed her snowboarding creds to the mast early by standing on a swifter mop and getting her sister to drag her around the kitchen. So no excuse for not pre-training.
ski holidays
My brother got me standing up on a sledge in a snowboard-esque stance when I was small, would that work?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy