Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 spare rooms, Meribel, 24th Jan 16

Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Me and some friends (some know each other some do not) have booked a chalet (Le Cedre Blanc) in Meribel from 24th Jan for 1 week and have two rooms spare.
This is a great chalet with excellent reviews.

The cost is £700 which includes:
- Flights to/from UK to Geneva
- Transfers to/from the Chalet & Airport
- A great catered chalet with 6 rooms (we are going to draw straws for the rooms on the transfer so we are not leaving you the smallest rooms, but all rooms are very good in this chalet)
- Catered includes the usual Breakfast, late afternoon cake (mmmmm cake), evening meal and unlimited wine during meals
- Sauna
- 1/2 price equipment hire

Additional costs would be:
- Equipment hire 'if required' c.£65 (this is allowing for the 1/2 price promo)
- Equipment on flight 'if required' £35
- Lift Pass c.£210 (we have not purchased these yet, so will try to negotiate as there will be 12 of us in total)

So far we have 4 snowboarders of varying abilities and 4 skiers, contact me on my email or on here if you would like to join us for the week:

philclements9@googlemail.com

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 27-10-15 8:53; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Phil, sounds interestimg - I'll email you sometime today!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Likewise.. I've emailed you.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
We have one room available again for the above chalet. Let me know if you are interested.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I will also try to match up single skiers if you would like to flag your interest in coming, but preference would go to a couple if I only have 1 solo traveller.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We have interest from a female solo traveller so if you are looking for a trip and are also solo travelling females we could accommodate you together. We also have the other room available.
The other 4 rooms Have 4 couples with a good balance of abilities and ski/board.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Still 2 rooms available and one solo female skier interested in sharing one of them. Let me know if you are interested in staying at this great catered chalet.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi guys, Just out of interest, I have a gang of 8 going out to Meribel the same week and was wondering if you might be interested in meeting up for a ski.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi

I am single male 26 looking to go skiing for the second time went last year to Maribel and loved it average skiing comfortable on blue runs. Looking for a good week with a group of friendly people.
Is there any spaces available

Regards
Aaron
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi,
@Mogsy23 happy to meep up, not sure who will be our route reader for the holiday yet (its always nice to have one in the group) , if you have any good routes It would be great to do some together.

@aaroncook04@yahoo.co.uk
We have two rooms free (awaiting confirmation on one of them), I am hoping to fill them with two people each but am happy to book up solo skiers if they are happy to share when we find somebody else for them to share with.
Let me know if you need any more details. Most of the group are around 30 with me the eldest at 37.
I have a group of all the people going on FB so possibly we could connect and you could see the rest of the group.

Now its starting to get colder its time to get excited........ snowHead

Phil
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Phil

Hey what's the facebook group called I am very interested if possible
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Aaron, I'll add you as a friend on FB so I can add you to the event as its set up as a privta event. Then lets see if we can get another guy who will share the room with you.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
open to share with males or females. Are you against possible my daughter joining me or is this not an ideal situation
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
If you don't want to spend £700 there are plenty of deals (200-500 depending on people/location/quality/airport etc.) currently until mid January 16 which are far cheaper. I guess the late January prices may drop in the next few weeks but for now you can get very good prices on all the preceeding weeks including Christmas but excluding New Year (at the moment). Although many New Year and later January offers are probably available within the £700 bracket.
ski holidays
Can't imaging it being an issue, I'm just checking with the group. The rate is per person but at least that would mean that you wouldn't be sharing with a stranger.
snow report
Yeah it's just an idea ideally this year would like to go alone as she is just learning now. And would be like going alone as she would be at ski school ideally in the mornings
snow report
Phil

did you find me on facebook
ski holidays
Hey Phil

Any News on this
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy