Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Low Cost Short Breaks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find out what companies people know of that can offer low cost weekend breaks

Last year we went away with www.mountainsunltd.com to their Chalet Hotel Les Melezes accommodation in Tignes.

We paid about £380 and that included 3 days accommodation, food, wine with meals, transfers from Geneva and ski passes.

We had a great time and may look to go back here. However we are just wondering whether there are any other companies that can offer such great rates at other resorts (preferably within reach of geneva airport) especially when you factor in the free transfers and included lift pass.

I've spent a while searching on the internet but always seem to come back to this company providing the best value.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not sure on value but I have used Snowtrex.com before and that was okay, but it did not include transfers or food, but was cheap.
Also Travelzoo had some deals when I looked last year but i'm unsure as to this season coming.

Maybe worth a look anyway.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Did they provide tuna sandwiches for lunch, salmon bagels for breakfast and cod for dinner?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Er, that one's lost on me Puzzled snowdave....Pray tell!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used both http://www.activitybreaks.com/ and http://www.skiweekender.com/ for long weekends skiing. I can't guarantee they will be cheap though ...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mountainaddict, it might be a suggestion that you could have a look for indie accommodation, transfers/car rental etc... without a package supplier... but it might not be either innit! Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Felt fishily like a sponsored posting to me - lots of chat about how great the company was, and very little about the OP's actual requirements for this putative 3-day weekend they are looking to book... Maybe I was just feeling uncharitable after waking at midnight to investigate Easyjet flight prices and finding that I could have stayed asleep.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@snowdave, it does seem a little piscatorial
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@baldricksplan, welcome to snowHeads.

If you are wanting an organised package, then I agree that www.mountainsunltd.com are hard to beat.

By coach - with someone like skiweekends.com would probably be cheaper, but overnight coach isn't everyone's cup of tea, otherwise have you tried putting together a DIY deal - that is probably the only way that you'll beat their prices.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
You guys surprise me. Does that mean that there are people here that haven't been to Melezes with Mountainsun!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@baldricksplan, If you can get cheap flights to Salzburg then contact @flangesax above. 45 Min transfer or a train ride available. Great ski area and cheap as chips.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I need to start supplying gold plated chips...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy