Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

stocking a small ski school

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
does anyone have any bright ideas about where we might source (probably second hand) some kit for a smallish ski school?? someone did suggest there were some sites in germany???? Whilst it would be nice to stock with new kit the price is a bit daunting Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd have thought a ski school would need instructors but a rental shop would need kit.

I know, call me old fashioned.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@under a new name, 'you are old fashioned'

You did ask....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@iskar, do you mean in the UK?

Can't imagine why a ski school in a resort/snowdome would near their own skis - just partner with your nearest rental shop!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kit for a ski school doesn't necessarily mean skis. I was thinking more along the lines of stubbies/gates, kids area related stuff such as foam padding etc.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
and team uniforms?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would have thought uniforms would be the biggest challenge. A lot of used ones are truelg knackered by the time they get replaced. My thoughts would be to try importers or manufacturers to see jf they. Have any real old stuff they want to give away, or let go sub cost.
Or try some of the tour operator to see if they have any old used or even unused uniforms that could be devadged. It is probably reasonably
To make a small charge to the staff on a weekly basis for the use of clothing, this would help offset to a small degree the cost, but should be mini.al.
Skis. I would have thought would be ex rental, from some onbe repllacing rhe last year fleet.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Old school:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Skis-/42814/m.html?_ssn=wildernessleisureltd
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
clarky999 wrote:
@iskar, do you mean in the UK?

Can't imagine why a ski school in a resort/snowdome would near their own skis - just partner with your nearest rental shop!

Yep. And the ambulance chasing vampire lawyers appointed by the money-grabbing, responsibility shirking rugrat's parents are less likely to come after the ski school for equipment related claims too.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Unconvinced "uniforms" required. Matching kit, maybe.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
altis wrote:
Old school:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Skis-/42814/m.html?_ssn=wildernessleisureltd

some serious museum pieces there. I'm kinda tempted to by a couple of pairs to remind me what it was like before 'cheat skis' came along.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
This type of stuff?

http://www.sunkidworld.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy