Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to crash someone else's Chalet Holiday!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Me and a mate are looking to join onto someone else's chalet holiday as most of our normal ski buddies seem to be either making babies, moving house or otherwise occupied. So what we'd like to do is grab a twin bed room that's going spare in your chalet and pay our way. Ideally the chalet would be located in a ski in /outish location and vaguely near some nightlife. Obviously if it was a carling ad, then it would be dripping with fit swedish talent, B&O sound system, Gordon Ramsey's catering, swimming pool, free demo kit etc. but not sure we could stretch to that kind of money.

We're both 30 professional somethings with one plank sideways not two forwards, who have done most of the standard french round of 3v, Paradiski, AdH etc. Totally happy on reds and some blacks, off piste etc. I have been dallying a little with two planks recently.

Travel: Pref fly from a s.east airport, but not overly concerned.

Thoughts, comments, ideas?

cheers

bertie!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bertie bassett, not being funny but why do you have to crash someone else's chalet holiday? Just book your own room in a chalet - most chalets are made up of different groups. Unless of course you especially want that nice warm glow of being surrounded by snowHeads Little Angel Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bertie bassett, so when and where and how much are you prepared to pay?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bertie bassett,

You're welcome in our chalet in Alpe d'Huez. Ski-in ski-out with sauna and en-suite bathrooms, flights from Gatwick to Grenoble and a fantastic chef who has worked with Gordon Ramsey! Have a look at our website www.skialacarte.co.uk and perhaps PM me with your dates if you are interested. We will do you a discount for being a snowhead and will also make a contribution to the site if you decide to go ahead and book! snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hey there... I've got a group of strangers together for week of 4th feb in a chalet near Ste Foye. No night life but a chalet bar and hot tub instead! PM me if you're interested. Mix of skiers and snowboarders in their 30's.
Em x
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
HI Ems - sounds good.. I'll chat to my mate and see what his thoughts are. Isn't Ste. Foy the titchy place but with east access by road to paradiski, 3v and tignes?

Cathy - It was more a headline to try and get people to read the post, most times when I've done chalets our group has either been exclusive or taken up the major part of the chalet. Clearly we could just book a room in a chalet, but it would be nice to have some idea what the other people are like pior to turning up..would want to be with a similarish age group ideally...

more kaiser chiefs and coldplay, than Tom Jones or 50 cent if you get my drift.
g
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Due to work issue plan now on hold until end of Feb (i.e. after brits 1/2 term)
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy