Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ID&A awards Best Ski Chalet - voting open!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What better way to while away the inter-season than spend a few minutes voting in another pointless (for all but a few wink ) awards ceremony? The International Design & Architecture awards has a Ski Chalet category, for which these humble Snowheads snowHead are shortlisted. If you feel so inclined as to click through the other categories (the boring bit), and delight in making a flagrantly partisan vote for shep&kyles in the Ski Chalet section (the fun bit), we will be eternally grateful and carve some turns in your honour next winter! You can even earn a free subscription to Design Et Al, should that tickle your fancy!

http://thedesignawards.co.uk/voting/ida/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Done.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
^ Grateful! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Done, and I would have done when I got Kyles' mail but wasn't on PC.

Why wouldn't they let one vote in just one category Puzzled

And my word I am glad I haven't won the lottery yet, some of those designs were 'orrible!! Could do better myself, drunk as a skunk.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks uann! I guess it's a question of churn, can't imagine too many non-involved people vote (do they? really? Shocked ), so by making everyone vote for everything it must bump up the numbers.

Btw folks, don't be put off by fear of suffering architectural nightmares, you can just click through to the ski chalets by going a,b,c,a,b,c etc., and not risk seeing something hideous! Anyway, not the most riveting of threads I accept Confused , but some of you might be interested to see the various chalets on the shortlist. Again, thanks for looking Very Happy .
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy