Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New blue home run at LDA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - thanks for the responses. We are staying at the 'wrong' end of town - lower numbers of Muzelles.

Next question - given current conditions, would we be better getting a full 6 day pass that will give us options to go to other resorts, or a 5 day non conseq as we are unlikely to ski every day given current conditions. I know the snow could change by 26th Dec, but am not fancying the chances much...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Shawsy, Other resorts on the pass are likely to have poorer conditions than here tbh. Glacier runs are lovely, anything down to Toura is suffering with stones towards that mid station. Anything below is worse Shocked Getting worse all the time tbh with little/no snow forecast. Sport Emotion at that end of town are good through Skimium.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Didn't ski down it today, still closed and apparently pretty icy, took a few shots from white eggs though. From phone too so not great, highest up 1st.

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Claude B, Look forward to skiing L2A with you tomorrow Very Happy It can't possibly be any worse than the 3 artificial pistes we have here in Serre Che.......
Took your advice and bought an €80 pair of Rossi Scratch BC today!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@KenX, Look forward to seeing you, I'll be patching mine up in the morning again Shocked

@Shawsy, I think you'll find you can't use your pass in other resorts atm due to snow conditions!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good photo's @Claude B.

They really give a good perspective of the run.

(Could be nice cruise when its quiet, but i fear it will be littered with bodies come 4pm)
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@kiteman69, they should just leave a couple of stretchers next to the piste. They'll need them!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
New Blue now officially open and it was fairly soft and messy this afternoon causing a lot of people problems. I preferred skiing it when it was closed Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy