Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone with an AXA Banque account...????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had an AXA Banque account for several years now and have always struggled with actually setting up an online transfer, and always ended up paying by cheque etc.

I need to master this as I have building works coming up and need to pay the guy via online transfer...

I have set his account up (I think) as a 'Bénéficiaires' and I can see the account there... waiting to be paid... But I simply cannot work out how to send money to that account...

Cant select it... Doesn't appear in any list when I go to 'Virements'...????

Anyone able to help...???

Thx
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
With Britline there is a "waiting period" from when you set up the beneficiary account to when you can first send money, a couple of days if I remember right. After that it goes straight away, or as straight away as banks do anything rolling eyes
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok thx dude...

I'll check back tomorrow to see if it is active or not... Thx
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@AlpineAddict, with my Barclays France account, I now get a text message with a security code to allow me to set up a benficiary, but I used to have to print off a form and post or fax it to the bank before it could be activated and used for payment.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hells Bells, Thx for this... I got ether code via SMS... Placed it in there and as far as I can see, my beneficiary is set up... I just can't see how I can pay him... NO mention (I don't think) of having to post/fax anything... I will wait for 24 hours to se if @skitow is right...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@AlpineAddict, our Credit Agricole system takes 2-3 days to be set up but does display the date as of when you can make the transfer. A bit of a pain.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
A different option is to pay from the UK using a peer to peer service. There are threads about these on the forum.

I tested CurrencyWise a few weeks ago to transfer a small amount to my French bank account and it worked ok - it took about two days for the money to show on my French bank account. In your example you would use the bank details of the supplier you want to pay.

You get commercial exchange rate less a 0.5% charge.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy