Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen in June

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey just looking for some advice from anyone who lives there or who's spent time in Mayrhofen in June. We're thinking of going to Mayrhofen for my stag weekend at the beginning of June. plan to do one day up at Hintertux and the other day just relaxing in what hopefully will be warm sunny weather down in town.

Is town lively in June? What activities are there to do for a group of guys?

If anyone can give some advice, would be much appreciated!

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lively as in busy with the not dead yet grey rohan trousers brigade and possibly the Germans/cloggies who have early school hols. Snowbombing style banging nights out I'd have thought notsomuch.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Ben
The bars will start to open again at the beginning of June. Once Snowbombing finishes, most of the bars will shut down for a month or so, however by the beginning of June the main ones will be open again. Its certainly a lot quieter than the winter season, but there is some stuff going on. In terms of activities there are loads of things like rafting, climbing, paragliding or simply taking it easy at one of the outdoor pools. let me know if you need any other info.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy