Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know Niki's Stadl in Ischgl really well?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Hopefully a simple question: - does Niki's Stadl in Ischgl get very packed with music so loud you can't hear each other talk and what type of music do they play? Any thoughts on the average age group in there? Also, is there anywhere to sit outside if the weather is good?

To explain the reason for my question: - our group enjoy apres ski but let's just say that we are not as young as we once were and so much prefer it 'toned down' a bit nowadays.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@waitrose, Niki's Stadl is great fun, packed full of people dancing, singing and drinking. Young and old there. But it's not a trendy place nor particular for youngsters. Very much Niki's own eccentric turbo Tyrol style. I think it's fab. But you have to want to party.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is not the only bar in town wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@nozawaonsen, thanks very much for your answer. Can you hear each other talk in there or is the music too loud? Does it get busier immediately after skiing say between 4.30 and 6.00 or later, or both.

@mayr, very useful information, thanks.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@waitrose, I wouldn't go there to chat, but if you go up to the gallery level you can hear fine enough and watch the antics below. The ground floor is a big dance floor, with tables rounded the edges. It's pretty chaotic in a cheery type of way. It's very busy from 1600 through to about 2100.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Only been in Niki's Stadl once and my memory is rammed and loud, though friendly. Don't think there's any outside space as it's river one side/roads the other - but even warm spring skiing I don't remember the village being sit-outside warm in the late afternoon/early evening.

There's space outside the Kitzloch 100ft away to the left or outside the Schatzi bar (Hotel Elisabeth) 390ft to the right. For me the Kitzloch's the better apres ski bar (Schatzi can be a bit of a sausage fest), but Schatzi is right at the bottom of one of the home runs so great to sit outside and watch both the skillful and tired making their way down Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There's a conservatory that runs the length of the premises inside the entrance. There's stools and tables and some tables and chairs at the end where it opens out. It has a roof that can open if the weather is good but I've only seen it open once in many visits. Adjacent is the main bar. Niki hosts the après party which is typically Germanic. Unlike most of Ischgl's bars it doesn't become a restaurant once the après party finishes, the music simply continues but in a different vein - think disco, dance rather than après cheese. Very busy from about 16:00 to early hours of the morning. There are a few seats outside but not many as it has a narrow frontage and is roadside. Mixed in age range but not many real youngsters - you don't get too many teenagers in Ischgl as a whole, probably something to do with cost.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Mjit, @Corky, great replies guys, thanks very much.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sadly Niki Ganahl owner of Niki's Stadl passed away from a heart attack on Saturday.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy