Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Buying Lift passes on-line for Andorra?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if its possible to buy a Grandvalira lift pass on-line and get it delivered before the holiday??

I've found a website where you can buy them on-line and then take a voucher to the lift pass office, but I don't really see the point of this, you might as well just go and pay cash. Puzzled ....i really just want to be able to get up on the Sunday morning and go boarding without having to queue at the lift pass office....because I'm lazy.... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Joydivision,
I am in the same boat so will be keeping my eyes peeled and if i find out will give you a shout. When you off? I arrive in andorra on 29th Jan for a week. Do you know what the full price is for a week as iv seen varying amounts in Euro v's £.

Very Happy 40cm new snow - roll on. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
joydivision, what day do you arrive - the main change over day is a Sunday so if thats your first morning there will be no queues !

If you arrive Sunday - go straight to the lift office and buy your weekly pass then - again - no queues. If you are with a TO they actually sell you pass either in the bus from Toulouse or Gerona or they had them out at the welcome meeting on the Sunday night !

I have been five times and never had a problem with lift passes.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am arriving in Pas de la Casa on 28th Jan so maybe a Snowhead meet is on. (Got my hat).
I've looked and asked and it seems you cannot pre purchase online so Paul Mason, is stating what I intend. I know that Pas has a big pass office to the left of the lifts at the bottom of the slopes (naturally) rolling eyes
Where are you staying, roastingdave, joydivision, ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
roastingdave, We're going the week before you're arriving, on the Saturday night. We've always gone TO before, so we have just purchased the lift pass during the transfer and had them delivered to the hotel....but this year we've decided to go independant....on the grandvalira website the area pass is quoted as being 180EUROS...the worldski website is selling them for about £121...thats the website that issues you with the voucher....

Paul Mason, Well as we're arriving on saturday evening we should be OK then, no queues hopefully...are you going back this year?...it'll be our 4th time in andorra....our 3rd in Pas...Hopefully we won't suffer the lift closures that we did for 2-3 days last year....wouldn't mind the same amount of snow though!!! Very Happy

Michael B, Damn!!...its looks like I'm gong the week before everyone else!!...I'd have been well up for a snowheads meet!....We're staying in the Fontera Blanca, its cheap and chearful....it think its on the left hand side as you look up the slope.....so quite near the lift pass office....but not sure really...

Can't wait now, the snow reports are looking good, 40cms last weekend and it looks like we'll be getting some more this weekend!! Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
joydivision, we arrive on 5th February.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We're in the "Grizzli" Apartment complex which is pretty near the pass office. The frontera Blanca is at the top of the road. I think it's the last block.
Looks like good snow as theres more this weekend and another big front on its way next week. Just hope it keeps it up but doesn't shut the accesses like last year.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
joydivision, We're there the same week as you....look out for my snowHeads hat out and about round Soldeu (but don't expect to see me out late....I don't have the stamina for late nights!)

If you arrive before the pass office shuts on the Saturday just go up and buy one straight away...no queues at the end of the day and we've never had a problem buying early in any resort.....but if you do find an online site, let us know as I wouldn't mind grabbing passes for our group before we go (loads of us!)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Michael B
Hey,
sounds good - a wee drinking rendezvous never goes a miss and if your up for some mountain time then all the better. Very Happy. I am going with my girlfriend who has never been before...... What sort of level are you at? board/ski? I have no idea of my accom yet as we are on an an allocation on arrival with First Choice however if anyone can sugest a decent bar in town centre we could meet up there??
I think due to flight time and transfers might be late evning before we get in. My email is dave_portions@hotmail.com if you wanna pass on yours or number etc. Roll on 3 weeks!!

Razz
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Don't forget, if you want to pay for a GV lift pass with a credit card, you need to have some kind of photo ID with you. rolling eyes Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I can confirm that magriggs, Evil or Very Mad The same goes for booking lessons, although if you smile sweetly at the girl taking the booking she'll let you use your credit card without any Id.... wink

There's a cash point next to the main ticket office in Pas so you can get cash out there to pay for your lift pass if needed!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy