Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

one person needed for ski coach trip to Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One person is needed for a coach trip to Austria leaving from Exeter Friday 12 to Sunday 21 February 2016.7 days sking, Half board hotel .lift pass ,ski hire , all for £860 no extras .Two drawbacks you will have to share a room with me 58 year old male and £150 deposit has to be paid within a week.Any interest tel mike on 07979595147
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
People might want to know WHERE the holiday will be, @mikequinn - would save time if you posted that. snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Radstadt .The coach is available to us to visit neighboring resorts ,we usually visit 4 different local resorts returning back to the hotel in Radstadt at the end of the day
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey mike,
I may be able to help you out a little for some peeps..

Radstadt is in the middle of the ski amade area In Land salzburg, austria ( www.skiamade.com )
As you have a coach available then it will be dead easy to visit areas like, Flachau, Schladming / Reiteralm, Wagrain, and Zauchensee / Flachau Winkl. Each area has more than enough for a day trip!
There may even be an option to visit Obertauern if he included ski pass is a Super Salzburg pass. If not then I guess not!

Apres is excellent at all those places and especially handy as you would have a coach ride home!

These dates do straddle the UK half-term which will make things busy but not more than a 5 minute wait or so at the valley lifts.

Which hotel @mikequinn?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we're staying at the Stegenbrau.We stayed at the same hotel 2 years ago and visited some of the places you mentioned.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think you'll find it is called Stegerbräu (or Stegerbraeu if you don't have Umlauts in your box of tricks). Web site: www.stegerbraeu.at

Lovely place right in town with excellent food and beer, I've eaten there a few times.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I stand corrected.yes nic place to stay .There always seems to be plenty of snow in this region at that time of year.The trip is always organised around half term to make it easy for families .There is usually about 30 of us and both the coach drivers are skiers and have been organising these trips for about 10 years
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Snowheads are nice people Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy