Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

zermatt???

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I can recommend Kinderparadies in Zermatt for your two-year old. It is a great day creche with very good facilities and really nice people who run it. My daughter had two days there at Easter and had a great time, and gave us some all-too-rare 'couple days'.

You can take the luggage trolley from Tasch straight on the train, just don't forget to tie it in place using the lock provided otherwise your luggage might end up in another carriage!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was Kinderparadies I was referring to in my earlier post when I mention child care in Zermatt. I am another satisfied customer (x3 children) when mine were smaller. It is on the main road out of Zermatt, just below the railway station. Not everyone likes using childcare for their children, so it may not be your thing, but for sure it might give your wife a break for an hour or two at some point during the stay.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I heard some good stories about Kinderparadies from a family I know - never been there by myself but definitely seems to be a good place to try Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy