Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heavenly Help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hope someone can help. I have a friend who is going on her first ski trip in Feb to Heavenly. She obviously needs to be in ski school for the week, but the website seems to suggest the ski-school is only 3 days??? Anyone been? Does she just add days on once there? Ski school package also seems to include lift pass/equipment hire etc.

Any help gratfefully received.

Steve snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stevo_the_saddler, she should be able to add additional days when out there. (if you ask the same question on EpicSki.com , you may get a few Heavenly locals replying)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - will try epicski too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevo_the_saddler, Heavenly Help - is that like divine intervention? Razz Sorry, your post title made me smile. I have some friends that went to Heavenly last year and I persuaded them to book ski school for their daughter in advance as they were going to wait until they got there. They're glad they did in the end as they wouldn't have got her in if they had waited (although it was Easter so very busy anyway). So I would recommend that your friend booked in advance.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geetee, I hoped the title may pull some views in! Thanks for your help, I will pass info on. It just seems strange that it is only 3 days! I guess you must just add them on once there because unless she picks skiing up better than most people, I would suggest she needs the whole week in ski school, I know I did! and several more after!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stevo_the_saddler, Is it 3 full days though? In Whistler they run 3 or 4 day ski school programs but they're all day. Usually the 1 week courses in Europe are only for half a day, therefore if it's a full day it's effectively like a whole week.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
geetee, true, but I would suggest she will need to add more anyway - I have done full days in Austria in the past too.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stevo_the_saddler, Maybe they'll suggest that she does back-to-back courses. Has she tried contacting them directly? Here's an e-mail address for them if it's any help snowschool@vailresorts.com and a telephone number (775) 586-4400
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The US resorts (and those in Canada) will usually operate on a 2/3/4 day cycle for these types of programmes, because that is the type of length of ski vacation that is taken, usually a max of 4/5 days with possibly a day either end for travel. Having say a 3 day programme fits in with giving some free skiing time. They get significantly less holiday time over there than we in Europe do.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy