Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen - Snowbombing 04-09 April - question please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Planning on going to Mayrhofen when Snowbombing is on. Does anybody know if the amount of pistes accessible are restricted that week and if so by how much? do they shut off whole sectors and pistes and if so is the lift pass any cheaper?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've only been once during Snowbombing week a few years ago and that wasn't for the event - bit too old for all that. It may have changed but there were no events on the mountain. only in the village. Therefore, no pistes were closed and the lift pass was normal price.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Corky wrote:
I've only been once during Snowbombing week a few years ago and that wasn't for the event - bit too old for all that. It may have changed but there were no events on the mountain. only in the village. Therefore, no pistes were closed and the lift pass was normal price.

Thanks Corky.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I went to Snowbombing two years ago and none of the pistes were closed. Other than the odd DJ set at bars on the mountain, everything else was down around the village, usually later on or slightly out of town so if you weren't looking it wasn't too intrusive.

The great thing about that week was, due to everyone being up all night partying, after day 2 or 3 the pistes were pretty quiet with only the bars with music on getting crowded after lunchtime. More of a music event with some skiing rather than the other way around. I tried to do both for the first couple of days, but found at my age I'm better at skiing than raving.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Think I went to the second ever 'Bombing' got seriously ѕhіtfaced, destroyed a shoulder, tried 'Skunk' for the first and last time, hated the music, loved the girls, would have liked to shoot the organiser . . . will do it again when my granddaughter invites me Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy