Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna Di Campiglio

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thats the one Smile Chalet Fiat , i was told Ferrari owned it and their drivers etc would be regular patrons , had a fanciful notion of bumping into Kimi and sharing a beer Smile
I know what you mean about the "free" lift passes , cant find any hotels that offer them without the stay being much more expensive.
I had a look at your website and looks great , sadly im in the lower economic income bracket so i would only be wasting your time asking for quotes etc.
Looks a better idea to go through AirBnB or Booking and buy the pass.
I still think i can get 5 full days skiing all in for a very reasonable price and realise the dream of skiing MDC
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In the day, Chalet Fiat was frequented by a lot of the guys in the Ferrari team. I'm afraid those days have passed.
Until his terrible accident, Schumacker was a regular visitor and used to stay at the Bio Hotel Hermitage, occasionally accompanied by Bernie Ecklestone.
We did have Pippa Middleton staying with us a couple of years ago, and her entourage took over a mountain refuge not far from Chalet Fiat.

I fully understand your need to keep to a budget - might I suggest you, perhaps, price this yourself, independently, then let me know your best price?
I'm always up for a challenge.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Terrible tragedy what happened Schumacher when you consider how dangerous his "day job" was , retire and that happens.
Very little news about his recovery if there is one at all but everyone wishes him and his family well.
Fair play , im good with the internet and pricing holidays , ive to head into work now but give me a few days and ill PM you with what price i can do it for Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in touch with Mika Hakkinen who religiously comes to Madonna di Campiglio every season.
Always stays in a little 3 star hotel on the edge of town with a crazy bunch of Fins.
It is doubtful that Schumacker will ever walk or talk again - very sad.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Again,

Is there a shuttle bus that does a loop of MDC to drop off at the various lifts or would it be recommended to rent a car?

Also what would people consider to be the area of MDC for skiing (ie. longest intermediate runs)

Spider
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,
There are ski buses that operate around the town which stop at each lift, in turn.
You will see the bus stops for these dotted about.
To use them you must have a ski pass.
Dom
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Dom for that,

Can you pick up the ski pass anywhere or is generally at the ski lifts?

Spider
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We will be arriving in MdC in afternoon of 27 Feb and hoping to find somewhere to watch the England 6 Nations match. Can anyone recommend a good sports bar that is likely to be showing the rugby ?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We have stayed 3 times in hotels in Madonna, for convenience the Milano (3-star) right in the centre of town is probably the most convenient for lifts, especially Cinque Laghe (about a 3-4 minute walk), but the St. Raphael (also 3-star, or is it 4?) is also convenient, only 3 -4 minutes walk from the main lifts. The Diana is also a lovely hotel, with great staff, not particularly expensive and has a nice Stube below if you don't feel like eating 'hotel' food every night. We stayed there one April (made our own way) and had a free local lift pass.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy