Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New season or last season?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I appreciate this will come down to guesswork, but I'm intending to get some Demon body armour for snowboarding (that I put off at the end of last season)....however given the time of year I think I may as well wait and see this seasons offering and decide whether I like the new style (assuming they update it) or last seasons.

So, has anyone noticed a pattern as to when manufacturers tend to realease gear for the upcoming season and (again opinion rather than fact I appreciate) other than the risk of the older kit selling out, is there any downside in waiting now (I'm not planning any trips until early 2016)?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
New season kit will hit stores from September. Stuff like body armour I'd be surprised if there are seasonal updates every year.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Who will anyone notice what season's kit you are wearing? What you can do is *much* more interesting.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not real RobW, but I figured as it's virtually August there's no particular reason to rush out and buy anything, so may as well wait unless there's an obvious downside, especially if it's only a month or so (even if there is no update)!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Demon gear at Sport Pursuit atm, all half price.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Claude but it looks like they don't have the bits I was after on their at the mo Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy