Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Selva Gardena Ski Schools??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So, we've booked our jollies and off to the Dolomites (Selva Gardena) for the end of Jan. Booked the hotel, so need a ski school for my Wife who is an early intermediate and son of 20 who is an intermediate but has just returned from the dark side of Boarding so needs to hone his skills.

Have found the 2 ski schools for the area ( ski and snowboard school 2000 and scuolasciselva), found the trip reviews for scuolascieslva but wondering if anyone had any experiences of the other one?

Looking at a group lessons for both, so any feedback appreciated?
Our 1st experience of the Dolomites, and have read all the reports on here, so really looking forward to the stunning scenery.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Simon94 I am a frequent visitor to the Dolomites and although have never used a skis school myself I have arranged for friends to get instruction with various ski schools in the Dolomites and they have always be very pleased.
The Italian ski instructors have to pass a much higher bar than many other countries before they can teach so whoever you use they will be very highly qualified.
End of Jan will be a perfect time to go as it will be relatively quiet.
Sorry can't be of any more help.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Simon94, Totally agree with brnttptr, any of the main ski schools you can't go wrong with.

Its an amazing area out there you will love it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, appreciate your replies. Will just run with either of the two I have listed.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy