Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

English Speaking Kids Ski School Madonna Di Campiglio

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I'm going to Campiglio with a few friends in Jan. They are taking their 7 year old daughter and want her to learn in a kids ski school.

Are there any predominantly English Ski Schools for Children in Madonna, as her Italian is non existent!

Cheers

Dan
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went to Madonna last year with Brentaski.com- although we didn't use ski school this time, we have in the past when we went to Folgarida.
One of their instructors is English (Wayne) and many others speak English. Lisa BrentaSki is on the forum and may see this and
be able to help.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As a tour operator, we use the services of Scuola Sci Nazionale Des Alpes, who have 40 English speaking instructors.
info@scuolascicampiglio.com
Tel: 0039 0465 442850
Ask for Mauro and feel free to mention Enchanted Holidays as your referrer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Some good suggestions here, thanks.

Ideally we would like a group of English children so she can make some friends. What's the likelihood of that happening?

Also look forward to hearing back from @lisa brentaski
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If you are staying in Madonna di Campiglio, then there are no guarantees of an all English group, but we limit our groups to a maximum of 8 children and do try to match our groups to nationalities as best as possible. If you are in Folgarida, then the ski schools in Madonna di Campiglio are not going to be appropriate.
I'm afraid I cannot comment on ski school in Folgarida as I have no knowledge of the available facilities.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can 2nd Scuola Sci Nazionale Des Alpes. Our 2 boys, now 4 & 6 have taken lessons with the ski school in 2014 & 2015 & we will be using them again in 2016. Really nice people & very helpful & accommodating.

Our boys 1st year (3 & 5 yrs) they were in a group of 7 children in total, all of whom were English speaking. The instructor, I think her name was Martine, was very patient & good natured. My 2 had a real fondness for her.

February of 2015 we asked for Martine again but she was pregnant & unavailable as you would imagine. The boys instructor this year was Werner. Again a lovely guy & really good with the boys.

Both instructors had good English & a good way with the kids. I thought they showed a good mixture of patience & also recognising when to push the boys on a bit more if and when needed.

The school run a pick up from the hotel to the meeting point which some might find helpful, also dropping back after lessons if required.

I honestly can't rate this ski school highly enough.

I think Madonna Di Campiglio is a great resort for families. But I'd rather we kept that just between us The Danno!!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @The Danno,

The ski school in Folgarida is now offering Free ski school (5 days). Where possible this will be taught by a 1st language instructor. This means that Anna will take the Polish people, Wayne will take the Brits, Simone the Russians, Agnes the Germans, etc.

I think this is all part of the continuing marketing process, but it does seem a good deal to offer. Although I'm told it is only for the 1st 8 people to apply each week.

Details on our website on the price page.

As far as I'm aware this offer does not include the Schools in Madonna di Campiglio, sorry.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks All for the advice.

Lots to think about.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy