Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas 2015 - solo recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Right. Looks like I might be flying solo this Christmas. I could impose myself on one of a number of siblings etc. or I could just go and play in the snow!

Any recommendations? Christmas Day itself is a Friday so I guess I'm looking at the weekend of 21/22 to head off somewhere, which sounds a bit early ...

I can't spend another drunken Yuletide at The Melezes, can I? rolling eyes
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be in La Plagne on my own. My family don't want to ski (TBF, its only my sisters kids that are interested - will have to wait till they are allowed out on their own!) and I think my god daughter has bailed as she has a boyfriend (I'm shocked that she is old enough!!! LOL )

Anyway - if you are in La Plagne, I"m happy to arrange a Christmas Day dinner somewhere and ski with you!! Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi @zammo,

We have availability for those dates in Chalet Campanules, which has single rooms with no supplement - details via the link below.

It looks like it'll be a nice, sociable week with several small groups staying for the week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Singlesport will be skiing St Anton at Christmas. Come & join us!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi zammo - what did you find in the end?
I'm in the exact same boat for over crimbo - really need to go!
Ian
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll be in TAOS as usual for xmas, just in case anyone wants to try the other direction.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are a group flying out the weekend 19/20, haven't booked anywhere yet, 3 girls and 2 guys at the moment. Looking to book Tignes/Val, catered accommodation only
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Flyingscot, try chalet Chardons
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm also wondering about fitting a trip in over the Christmas break, but only if I can keep costs down very low. Crystal seem to have a few decent 2 for 1 lift pass deals on at the minute, a half board deal in Mayrhofen comes in at about £650 each for 2 people, including lift pass and skis...which is still a bit more than I'd like to spend (I actually need to properly work out what my budget is, I've only started thinking about it today).

Am basically a 30yr old bloke looking for anyone looking for a cheap ski trip, couldn't actually give a toss about the whole Christmas thing, just want to play in the snow snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi @SnoodyMcFlude,

We still have one room left in our Chalet Bluebell for those dates which I'd be happy to offer with no single supplement. Any use? Details via the link below. . .
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi @SnoodyMcFlude,

We still have one room left in our Chalet Bluebell for those dates which I'd be happy to offer with no single supplement. Any use? Details via the link below. . .

Thanks, but probably a bit rich for my blood. Am looking at a deal for B&B in ADH with a TO that I can get for sub £600 including flights, transfers, lift pass & skis...I'll be one of the standard TO cattle and in a nasty little room, but when I'm on the slopes that won't matter
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Maybe worth looking at http://www.austrian-adventures.com/ which is run by a snowhead Wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
inghams just reduced our Xmas trip to £676 inc flights. i have a guy waiting for a sharer
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@chaletgirl, have you sorted your accommodation already?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'll be in Chamonix solo from 21st until 26th December, feel free to ski and apres ski if you'd like. 41 yr old male staying in Les Houches, but will be skiing Brevent/Flegere, Les Contamines, Megeve, La Thuile and Pila and one other ski area (maybe Flaine) depending on Conditions.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy