Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single place to Bansko - 29 Jan - 5 Feb - Hotel Strazhite HB with skipack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bansko - Sun 29 Jan - 5 Feb - Hotel Strazhite HB with skipack - boots, skis, lift pass and tutition

Hotel Strazhite is a Bulgarian 4 star 100 yds from gondola

Due to unforeseen complications, one of our party is unable to come with us to Bansko, Bulgaria, in 4 weeks time.

So any lone skiers who can afford £400 for half board/flights/transfers and full ski pack from Manchester will be more than welcome! The original full cost was over £520!
Flight times are midday out and late afternoon return.

We are a mixed ability group of family and friends with one 21 (F) total beginner, two thirty-something (M and F), two forty-somethings (M) and two teens (M) that can ski but are trying boarding (don't know why): 5 blokes and 2 girls.
Four of us are reasonable intermediates, and one is a beginner.
The ski pack is a beginners but we could probably change that as part of the amendment fee or sell the lift pass/kit hire separately if the holiday isn't used.

We're very sociable and would make you feel welcome!
Having fun is an important aspect of our trips.
Accommodation would be in a twin room. Sharing with the 21 F, 30s M or 30s F as most suitable.

Obviously we're trying to find another friend or family that can find the time off work or the finance in the first place, but just trying to gauge interest. It might also end up on ebay.

It’s also worth noting that Bulgaria insist you have at least six months remaining on your passport when you return.

PM me if you're interested or want to know more.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Might be interested but the message options I can access are Inbox, Sentbox, Outbox, Savebox so unable to PM you. Either I'm doing something wrong or I am not allowed to PM!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
truffaut, go to any of those and then click "new topic" (slightly misleading text I know) or use this link

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=2652
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks nbt !
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Revised flights and skipack available.

Bansko - Sun 29 Jan - 5 Feb - Flight Manchester to Sophia, Transfer and Full skipack - boots, skis, lift pass and tutition

Due to unforeseen complications, one of our party is unable to come with us to Bansko, Bulgaria, in 2 weeks time.

So any lone skiers interested at £175 for Flights/transfers from Manchester and and £80 for full ski pack?

Flight times are midday out and late afternoon return.

You'll need to sort out your own accom, but if you know someone travelling the same week why not crash with them.

It’s also worth noting that Bulgaria insist you have at least six months remaining on your passport when you return.

PM me if you're interested or want to know more.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy