Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bum Pad?

Poster: A snowHead
ah, all in good fun. WHat can you tell me?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ah, all in good fun. Just trying to spice up the convo!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
was in Avoriaz over Xmas.... dumped for 3 day's and nights straight.... great resort.. nightlilfs is a bit quiet though...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
hey there... what is the boarding like? There are 11 of us going, so it should be entertaining. What is the accommadation like?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Barding is excellent... mainly blues, some reds and a couple of blacks.. but well linked to other resorts. Snow was good when I was there.. am sure theres still loads... Piste map is a bit crap.. I could never figure out where I was... but that doesn't mean much... I'm like that in my bedroom Laughing

Accomm was standard.. got a 4 person aprtment between 2 of us.. small cramped... but functional.... I guess you r probably staying in a Piere st Vaccances place (seems to be half the resort).. all the same.. small but well equipped.

Beer is pricey .. so get your bottles in the supermarket and get a head start before you go out... food's not bad price... and really good.

Best pub seemed to b 'THE PLACE' and Le Tavaillion (or summit).

With 11 of you am sure you'll have a cracking time... Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
wicked sounds massive!!! snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am so excited. They have had a lot of snow this week. there was a bit of a lack in the beginning of Jan.

I am keen for some french cheese etc.

I haven't snowboarded in like 5 years...so a bit nervous... but it will be awesome!!!

I will def look out for THE PLACE!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
don't mention cheese... I't about all you can eat there.. make sure you have some tartiflete... cheese and potatos .. what else can you ask for ? Very Happy

Oh yeah.. try a place called L'igloo for food as well... Three english guys (Rob and Paul...and another guy) bought it during the summer... top scram for a decent price...

In Le Tavaillion (sp?) theres a mad french guy called called Daddi (thinks its Didier really) a good guy to know.. him and an english guy called Jamie. Daddi took me and my gf on a night out around the bars when we were there.... 2 nights with Daddi... two major hangovers ... althogether now... who's your Daddi!! Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
All sounds awesome.
And Daddi sounds like a real catch!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sounds soooo coool!!!!! ands did you hear that i am super excited now!!!! snowHead We are staying at Les Balcons fe Falasie i think.....11 mad Kiwi and ands the South African.

Cheese bungs you up Ands Confused
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cheese is the S**T!!! MMM french brie and a glass of red wine...oh and some snowboarding everynow and then.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
rolling eyes
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Rachmonk, you may well be as old and decrepit as I am. Most of these muppets think snowboarding is a 'new' sport rolling eyes
Still doesn't mean they can ride the things wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorry ya missed me????? wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Masque, Who you callin a muppet? Twisted Evil .... oh yeah.. Embarassed er... sorry ...umm think I'll just ...er .... bye Embarassed

Laughing wink
snow conditions
dont go .....kelly
snow conditions
Masque, Oisin Osh Kelly, you two behave, have i missed something?!!!
ski holidays
nope.. nuthing missed... just entertaining myself... I amuse myself no end sometimes Very Happy
snow report
Roger.....Thanks for the clarification Laughing
snow report
so what else happens on the site?
ski holidays
on the snowboarding side... normally serious debate about the global economy, mans impact on the environment and sometimes we talk about snowboarding.... Whereas the skier side of the site... well it's just a bunch of rich upper class drunks who like to argue amongst themselves about the price of a glass of pimms in resort... when they get really bored they usually start a thread along the lines of 'Why do snowboarders always sit in groups in the middle of the piste or on blind corners'

secretly what they really want to know is... how/why do we look so cool when we do this.. and will it ever be possible for them to be as cool as us....

When they are REALLY bored... they even sometimes venture in here and try to take the mickey out of us about our baggy trousers and our gnarly haircuts....

poor folks ... I feel so sad for them... they are in denial

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am so entertaining myself this afternoon

But seriously though… this site is a great source of info on all things snow… check out some of the other forums here.. good info on resorts, weather etc..

Theres even a little bit of mickey taking thrown in for good measure wink Laughing
ski holidays
Oisin Osh Kelly, Rachmonk, Sorry? I was putting new batteries in me hearing aid ... eh? what?
ski holidays
Oisin Osh Kelly, You cut your hair!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
Oisin Osh Kelly, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You have hair to cut?
snow report
Oisin Osh Kelly, thanks for that i joint the site today not sure how to get around it but i guess i will work it out. Masque, is you hearing aid working now!!!
snow report
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND GUYS... i AM OUTTA HERE!
ski holidays
any hoo have a lovely weekend!!! snowHead
ski holidays
Rachmonk, Huh?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ANAWHATA?
latest report
Masque wrote:
Oisin Osh Kelly, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil You have hair to cut?

now you know thats just not fair... it wasn't that I was born bald... errm .. okay maybe I was ... but then I grew some.... and then ... mmm ...in the last few years it's just gotten to be less some..

fer crikey's sake I'm only feckin 33!! Sad

am not playin anymore.. I'm taking my toys and going home NehNeh NehNeh

Laughing
latest report
IS THAT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TURN 30?
snow report
We still love you eh ANds
snow report
better believe it!
snow conditions
NITE
snow conditions
Oisin Osh Kelly, hehehehe 50+ and growing my own beanie.

Spawn O'Masque can't catch me on piste but he bounces better off rails so Ands, I'll admit to thinking twice before playing in the park ... if at all.
latest report
Hmm bringing it back on topic, I just read the link about wrist injuries, and I have the same Da Kine wrist guards as in the photo's of nasty wrist breaks Shock

Perhaps I should invest in some longer guards Shocked
ski holidays
dreamer, Maybe you should just learn to fall properly wink
snow report
Masque wrote:
dreamer, Maybe you should just learn to fall properly wink

lmao
ski holidays
LOL yeah, unfortunately my legs seem to go out from under me when I least expect it - usually on the ice at the bottom of the run when I'm least concentrating, then Whuump OUCH :LOL:
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy