Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Swiss (New fare concept for European flights)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This morning I received an email from Swiss (see below)

I have not looked into the fine detail i.e if there is going to be an impact on their Free Ski/Board carriage.

Maybe someone could look into this???

{{{{Now you can enjoy even more advantages on all European flights thanks to the new fares: you only pay for the services you actually use. Whether you are only travelling with hand baggage, or perhaps want to reserve a seat as well. Maybe you want more flexibility when planning your trip, or just some all-round pampering on it. We now offer you even more choice with the new transparent fares Economy Light, Economy Classic, Economy Flex and SWISS Business.

There is also exciting news for our SWISS Choice Services. From now on, you have the option to purchase an additional item of baggage in advance on all SWISS flights worldwide. Perhaps you have exceeded the baggage allowance for your booked class, or you decide at the last minute that even though you have a European Economy Light ticket (hand baggage only), you want to take a checked item of baggage with you after all.}}}
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You'd think the Swiss - whose glaciers are receding (as they have been since around 1850, as the industrial revolution really hotted up) - would want to minimise air pollution.

I don't understand why they offered free ski carriage in the first place.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Is this new?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
under a new name wrote:
Is this new?

Not really other than that you can bet that every time an airline looks at creating greater customer "choice" they are really looking at what elements they can unbundle and price separately for and the longer term average outcome for passengers is unlikely to be a saving.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Skis still free except on Geneva economy light fare...same as last season
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Dave of the Marmottes, oh, yes for sure. I just didn't think anything had changed.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy