Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Free' Lessons with Parallel Dreams / Warren Smith / Ski Cool / Alpine Coaching/ Ski Definition

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
OK, not exactly free but the Irish Interski Team are crowdfunding their trip to Argentina in September, and members of the team have donated lessons and coaching. There's lessons with Parallel Dreams in Chamonix and Hintertux, Ski Cool in St Moritz, Warren Smith in Cervina (this summer), with Ski Definition and Alpine Coaching in the Alps, and also private lessons with Ali Smith and Pete Gillespie at Hemel.

There's a limited number. If you'd like any of these, then the Irish team benefits directly.

http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/irish-interski-team-going-to-argentinasept-2015 Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Perhaps I'm missing something but this sounds like funding their trip with earnings from their labour aka what most people do. In which case this is just advertising through a new medium?

( Makes note to try to crowdfund next holiday - for £10 you get a name on the Marmotte roll of honour and a photo of a stuffed Marmotte, for £20 a photo of a live Marmotte...all the way up £5000 you get to come with me and experience Marmotte holes close up)
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
Perhaps I'm missing something but this sounds like funding their trip with earnings from their labour aka what most people do. In which case this is just advertising through a new medium?

( Makes note to try to crowdfund next holiday - for £10 you get a name on the Marmotte roll of honour and a photo of a stuffed Marmotte, for £20 a photo of a live Marmotte...all the way up £5000 you get to come with me and experience Marmotte holes close up)

How much not to see your " Marmotte Hole" ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@betterinblack, that's just a chance you have to take. sometimes my braces fail - what can I say?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy