Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

VT, Tignes or Deux Alpes for Boxing Day?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads, this is my first ever post so forgive me if I make any mistakes!

We are a family of four (2 adults, two kids (11 and 9)) and are broadly intermediate skiers (having done four ski trips to Piessey Vallandry, Serre Chevalier, Hinterglem and Les Arcs.)

Next season we are going to Piessey Vallandry again at half term with Club Med and are looking forward to it. We like Paradiski as there are loads of runs to suit all levels, nice scenery and plenty of snow (at least in Feb!)

The question is that we would like to go somewhere new for a week immediately after Christmas - so much earlier. However we are keen to choose a place which is likely to have snow at that time, but will not be either too small, too easy or too hard.

Current options we have been thinking about are:

Val Thorens
Tignes
Les Deux Alpes

They all seem to have fairly good reviews hence the question to the Snowheads to help us make the right decision!

Any and all comments welcomed.

Thank you.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 10-06-15 23:11; edited 2 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads Rob!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Val Thorens? We are going there in Feb...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There is really not much to choose between all 3, but my personal ranking would be

Tignes
Val Thoren
(A few others to be inserted here, such as Les Arcs, Les Menuires Alpe d'Huez)
L2A
I doubt if you will be disappointed with any of them.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks johnE - good to know I'm on the right track. We like Les Arcs too but fancy a change. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob1971 wrote:
Hi Snowheads, this is my first ever post so forgive me if I make any mistakes!

You are not really asking a technical question about the forum software.

Try posting in one of the other sections.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks rjs. I will do that.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes would be my pick of those listed.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy