Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers vs Snowboarders

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kick hornets nest and retreat snowHead

http://mpora.com/articles/12-reasons-why-skiing-is-cooler-than-snowboarding#OYZIciLgMqDcUxq2.97
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No one cares.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
23 reasons why all MPORA media has abandoned its readership and turned into Buzzfeed...

1: Cheap
2: Cut'n'paste guff from interwebs waaay easier that writing stuff
3: Cheap
4: Paper is like soooo last centuary
5: More adverts per square inch
6: Mo adverts, mo money!
7: We can phone this crapola in without getting out of bed
8: Is anyone still reading this
9: Cheap
10: HERES SOME WELL KEWEL VIDS that have no real baring on the content you once came here for.
11: NU MEEDJA ROOLZ!
13: Whaddya mean we missed out 12?
14: Cheap
15: We don't have to pay photographers anymore! YAAY! Screw you lens-jockeys - Drones will take your jobs anyway!
16: We can lure eyeballs to our site with cheap shot tricks like this one and GET PAID!
17: Buzzfeed!
18: We're basically doing the sidebar-of-shame now!
19: CHEAP!!! SOOO CHEAP!
20: TWENTY! WOO!
21: I can't believe you're still reading this
22: CHEEEEEEAP! Like the budgie!
23: Why do these stupid list things always end on a random number like 23?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Dave of the Marmottes, very much so
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thought it was quite amusing tbh. Like all good humour there is an element of truth in it.

Best was: Skiers Can Make Themselves Look Like Helicopters
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I liked "Justin Bieber snowboards.". Kinda' says it all.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ulmerhutte, looking at that picture of the Bieeeber, you can clearly see that he does not snowboard.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Excellent news.

I really disliked my sport being "cool" - that just attracts all the wrong type of people. With two thirds of people being obese or overweight, probably stuffing your face with pies is "cooler" than any sport you care to select. Snowboarding wasn't invented to be "cool".

I have to say that the skier in the banner image there looks like he wants to ride a mono though.

(edited: alcohol defect in boolean logic)

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sun 7-06-15 19:11; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The desire to be "cool" usually means that you are not
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Skiers versus snowboarders ?
Neither. The future is Telemark Cool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
heh heh *button lifts* Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Telemark works really well for "face shots" in poor snow years. Haven't seen so much of it recently though, not sure why.

Surface lifts are trivial on a board - you just need to learn to ride (admittedly hard to do if you're stuck in a park).

On the other hand, helicopters work really well and are entirely device agnostic. heh heh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy