Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine MTB Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Thinking of going to Morzine this summer but with kids in tow it's going to be very different to previous visits.

Last time we took our own bikes so didn't have to hire as it was so expensive.
However this time round the best I hope to achieve is 1 or 2 runs during nap time.

It's a bit of a long shot but do any places do half day rentals, or even (and this is a very long shot) per run hire?

All I have found is full day rental at between €80-€90 per day which is steep if only getting a couple of runs in.

I'd be pretty happy renting a fairly shabby bike if it keeps the costs down, but most seem to be offering pretty good spec bikes.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Speak to Eric at Baud Freeride- bottom of the Pleney lift, They do 1/2 day rentals - been using this shop for years -always had great service.
May be worth pre booking if you are there at a peak time
http://www.fbfreeride.com/index.php?lang=en
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
only one I know is Torico but that'll be full day rental

top MTB destination, so I'd certainly recommend booking in advance, and you don't even get discounts for multiple days unless you rent a whole week.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Book with alpine elements, they offer 3 days free bike hire and I'm sure if you ask nicely they will be able to accommodate your requirements
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Depending on how tall you are you can borrow ours? we`ll swap you for a beer.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy