Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Am I too old to do the BASI 1 and 2?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
YAWN....no they don't. The Italians are too noisy and the French are....well erm..... French (they eat frogs and snails and stuff)

Who invented skiing?
Who invented Apres?
Who invented rat ta ta ta ta taa?
...and who has the best & coolest instructors?

...and for the record the only time I go weak at ze knees when I see an ESF jacket...is when there is a very pretty young lady wearing it and maybe the jacket is the only thing she is wearing wink

Bicker all you like, bedtime for me...will check for spurious remarks in the morning Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mayr wrote:
YAWN....no they don't. The Italians are too noisy and the French are....well erm..... French (they eat frogs and snails and stuff)

Who invented skiing?
Who invented Apres?

...and for the record the only time I go weak at ze knees when I see an ESF jacket...is when there is a very pretty young lady wearing it and maybe the jacket is the only thing she is wearing wink

Bicker all you like, bedtime for me...will check for spurious remarks in the morning Very Happy

Haha PMSL - Sweet dreams Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think you might find the Norwegians have a stronger case for having invented skiing, @mayr wink

What is it about the Austrianophiles, that they can't sing the praises of Austria without pouring scorn on everybody else? You just don't find threads claiming that France, or Italy, or Switzerland is absolutely the best and everywhere else is rubbish in comparison.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sondre_Norheim

the word "ski" comes from the old Norse
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
You just don't find threads claiming that France, or Italy, or Switzerland is absolutely the best and everywhere else is rubbish in comparison.

No but the Americans give them a good run for their money Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mayr wrote:

Who invented skiing?
Who invented Apres?

Well sweet dreams. You can choose your favourite ski instructors from this

http://www.onthesnow.co.uk/gallery/p/photo/826/2014-female-ski-instructor-calendar-id138391

I find April is making a big impression.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
emwmarine wrote:
mayr wrote:

Who invented skiing?
Who invented Apres?

Well sweet dreams. You can choose your favourite ski instructors from this

http://www.onthesnow.co.uk/gallery/p/photo/826/2014-female-ski-instructor-calendar-id138391

I find April is making a big impression.

Why cant Snowheads make a calender like that Happy Shocked
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PaulC1984 wrote:
Scuola Italiana Sci - http://www.scuolascifolgarida.com/public/files/foto-pagina/maestre-sci-folgarida.jpg Shocked Shocked Shocked

All I can say is THANK YOU for that Blush Blush

(PS. if anyone can get hold of copies of that jacket...let me know)
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
oooops....overslept until lunchtime

@pam w,
Didn't mention everyone else....just the French and Italians Very Happy

Canadians are cool as are the Swiss....there are others too.

Any female snowheads wanting to make a calendar like the one mentioned. Please send me your portfolios. Very Happy

Would anyone else like to be on the selection panel just in case there are more than 12 entries? Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
mayr wrote:
oooops....overslept until lunchtime

@pam w,
Didn't mention everyone else....just the French and Italians Very Happy

Canadians are cool as are the Swiss....there are others too.

Any female snowheads wanting to make a calendar like the one mentioned. Please send me your portfolios. Very Happy

Would anyone else like to be on the selection panel just in case there are more than 12 entries? Very Happy

Id love to be on the panel, depending entirely on the applicants Happy

http://www.feedthehabit.com/pics/ski/kentours/fatlady_point.jpg
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
OK if you like the fat ones you can have them.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@PaulC1984, lets see a selfie of you in ski gear Wink
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
skimottaret wrote:
@PaulC1984, lets see a selfie of you in ski gear Wink

Come on the birthday bash and you might just get your wish Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sorry teaching nearby in Italy that week so no can do.. Will try hard to look as good as the Italians in their diamonte clad uniforms Wink
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@skimottaret,
Remember not to queue for anything and be really over vocal and dramatic about minor things...you're sure to fit in Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy